This year, Xiaomi will follow in the footsteps of last year and release an intermediate version of its proprietary user interface. The company is preparing for the release of MIUI 13.5, which will bring improvements in firmware stability and performance. So, thanks to Xiaomiui website, we have a list of devices that need to be updated in MIUI 13.5. Also, maybe it is not worth it and the new data will please someone?
In addition, the source continues to insist that MIUI 13.5 will reach those models running Android 12. Also, many devices were left out. So, to help you better understand which gadgets are eligible to receive a new version of the user interface, here is a list of them:
- Xiaomi 12/12 Pro / 12X / 12 Ultra / 12 Lite;
- Xiaoomi Mi 11T / 11T Pro;
- Xiaomi-Mi 11 / Mi 11i / Mi 11 Ultra / Mi 11 Pro / Mi 11X Pro / 11 Lite 4G / Mi 11 Lite 5G / 11 Lite 5G NE;
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4;
- Xiaomi Mix FOLD / Mix FOLD 2;
- Xiaomi-Civi / Civi 1S;
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro / Mi10 Ultra / Mi 10 Lite / Mi 10 Lite Zoom;
- Xiaomi-Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Mi 10T Lite;
- Redmi Note 11 / Note 11 Pro / Note 11 Pro 5G / Note 11 4G / Note 11T / Note 11 Pro / Note 11 Pro + 5G / Note 11S;
- Redmi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro / Note 10T Japan;
- Redmi-Note 9 Pro 5G;
- Redmi K50 / K50 Pro / K50 Gaming;
- Redmi K40 / K40 Pro / K40 Pro + / K40S / K40 Gaming Edition;
- Redmi-K30 4G / K30S Ultra / K30 Pro;
- Redmi Note 8 (2021);
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G;
- Redmi-10/10 Power / 10 Prime / 10 Prime 2022 / 10C / 10A;
- Redmi Note 11E / Note 11E Pro / Note 11T Pro / Note 11T Pro +;
- POCO M4 / M4 Pro 4G / M4 Pro 5G;
- Poco X3 Pro / X4 Pro 5G / X3 GT / X4 GT / X4 GT +;
- POCO-F4 / F4 Pro / F3 / F3 GT;
- POCO C40 / C40 +.
MIUI 13.5: The new version of the user interface will bypass Android 11 devices
And here is a list of those who may not have MIUI 13.5:
- Xiaomi Mi 9 / Mi 9 SE / Mi 9 Lite / Mi 9 Pro / Mi 9T / Mi 9T Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 / Mi CC9 Meitu;
- Redmi K20 / K20 Pro / K20 Pro Premium;
- Redmi Note 8 / Note 8T / Note 8 Pro;
- Redmi-9A / 9AT / 9i / 9C; POCO C3 / C31.
“Although it is very sad to see these devices go out of order with regard to official updates, it is time for them to be withdrawn. As with the new MIUI skin updates, the operating system is increasingly dependent on the Android version and as these devices use the old Android version, which is 11, it becomes more difficult to adapt the new features to this old one. Android frame. the reason why the support was rejected “.
Also, there is no information on the release time of MIUI 13.5. In addition, its announcement may coincide with the premiere of the Xiaomi 12 Ultra in June or July of this year.