Chinese manufacturer iQOO is currently working on a new smartphone that should be the iQOO Z5. According to popular tech blogger Weibo, @DCS, the iQOO Z5 is coming soon and will have a 6000 mAh version. This is a monstrous battery that will obviously last longer than its predecessor. As we all know, the iQOO Z5 released in September last year is equipped with a large 5000 mAh battery.
According to official test data, the iQOO Z5 can play music continuously for up to 96 hours. In addition, this smartphone can also play games non-stop for 10.4 hours. For video watching, the iQOO Z5 can run for 18.3 hours. Heavy users can use it for a day without any pressure. Now iQOO will increase the iQOO Z5 battery capacity to 6000 mAh. Obviously, the battery performance of this version will be even better.
In addition, the iQOO Z5 6000 mAh battery version uses a full 6.58-inch LCD screen with brushes. In addition, this large battery also supports fast 44 W charging and the processor can be Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G.
In terms of price, the regular version of the iQOO Z5 (8GB + 128GB) has a starting price of 1899 yuan ($ 285). So the starting price of the 6000 mAh battery version should be around 2000 yuan ($ 300). This smartphone will be a new generation of battery life of thousands of yuan, which is worth the wait.
Specifications of iQOO Z5 5G
- 6.67 inch LCD screen (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 120 Hz, HDR10, brightness up to 650 nits, color range DCI-P3 100%
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 670 processors) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, Samsung GW3 sensor, LED flash, 8MP 119 ° Ultra Wide Lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.45 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor mounted on the side
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, High resolution audio
- Dimensions: 164.70 × 76.68 × 8.49mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA / NSA (N77 and N78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / QZSS / Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery (standard) with fast charging 44W
There is currently no official information on the new 6000 mAh battery version of this smartphone. The company has not officially revealed when this device will be released to the public sector. However, with the latest leaks making the rounds, we expect more information about this smartphone in the coming weeks. Until then, keep a tab with us.