Xu Qi, Vice President of Realme, announced that the Realme GT2 Pro will soon adopt Android 13. This is the first flagship in China to adopt Android 13. Early in Android 13, the new user interface supports more user-friendly the user adjusts options and inserts palette controls based on wallpaper. It also brings more intuitive animation for a smoother experience.
In addition, Android 13 once again includes “privacy and security” as an important update. This time Android 13 adds a photo selection tool that allows users to share photos and videos with a single application. Fortunately or unfortunately, these applications only have access to allowed images and not to the entire collection.
Most importantly, Android 13 is optimized for large screen devices such as foldable screens and tablets. Google has also optimized the interface design so that more applications can be seamlessly adapted to Android devices of different sizes, making the application experience better. In addition, Android 13 will support adding a QR scanner to the lock screen, making it easy for users to scan QR codes. In addition, the control center also has a button to scan the QR code and the user can scan the code directly after clicking.
It is reported that Android 13 will be officially released at the Google I / O conference early on the morning of May 12th. This time, Realme GT2 Pro is customized to Android 13 developer preview. Users can download and get to know early users at Realme Community version update.
Realme GT 2 Pro Specifications
- 6.7-inch screen (3216 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD + AMOLED 1-120Hz LTPO variable rate AMOLED refresh rate, brightness up to 1400 nits, wide color range 100% DCI-P3, JNCD protection ≈ 0.5 Corning, MECLASS, Victory Gorningc,
- Platform for mobile devices Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm with next generation GPU Adreno
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f / 1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150 ° camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture, ultra macro zoom 2MP 40x camera
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f / 2.4 aperture
- Screen fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Linear Speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.2 × 74.7 × 8.2mm; Weight: 199g (black) / 189g (Master Edition)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with fast charge 65W
This smartphone was officially released a few days ago and its initial price is around $ 650. This smartphone is also quite decent.