A few days ago, the Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, officially released its latest smartphone, the Redmi Note 11T Pro series. The company started selling this device on May 31st. According to the latest sales report, the Redmi Note 11T Pro series sold 270,000 units in just one hour. This shows that this device is very popular. Today, @Redmi officially released the first batch of user portraits. The data show that 54.88% of users who bought the Note 11T Pro series are between 22 and 34 years old. In addition, the 8 GB + 256 GB version of this smartphone is the most popular version. The company reveals that 60% of users choose to buy the 8GB + 256GB version.
The Redmi Note 11T Pro / Pro + uses a 6.6-inch full-screen center screen. This monitor supports a high refresh rate of 144 Hz, 7-speed variable speed adjustment, supports anti-blue light at the hardware level, DC dimming and this monitor is also DisplayMate A + certified.
In terms of core configuration, the new phones feature MediaTek Dimensity 8100 chips. The chip is based on the TSMC 5nm process. It consists of 4 Cortex-A78 cores with a main frequency of 2.85 GHz and 4 Cortex-A55 with a main frequency of 2.0 GHz. At the GPU end, this device has a Mali-G610 MC6.
It is worth mentioning that the two models differ only in charge and battery life. The Note 11T Pro uses super fast 67 W charging and has a built-in 5080 mAh battery, while the Note 11T Pro + has been upgraded to a second 120 W charging and has a built-in 4400 mAh battery. The company claims that the 120 W charge can fully charge the device in 19 minutes.
Specifications Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro +
- 6.6 ″ FHD + LCD screen (2460 x 1080 pixels) with variable refresh rate up to 30/48/50/60/90/120/144, DC dimming, 10 bit color depth, Dolby Vision, HDR10, brightness 65 pe. 2047 brightness adjustment levels
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB, 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB / 512 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM
- Samsung GW1 1 / 1.72 64 64MP sensor, 8MP wide-angle lens with 119 ° FOV, 2MP macro camera, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.87 mm (Note 11T Pro) / 8.9 mm (Note 11T Pro +); Weight: 200g (Note 11T Pro), 198g (Note 11T Pro +)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Stereo dual speaker, Dolby Atmos
- Infrared sensor, X-axis linear motors
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA / NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1 + L5) | GLONASS | QZSS (L1 + L5), NFC
- Note 11T Pro – 4400mAh battery with 67W fast charge support
- Note 11T Pro + – 5080mAh battery with 120W fast charge support
To meet the wider needs of users, the Redmi Note series has launched an iterative “two generations a year” strategy, that is, in the first half of the year, it will focus on performance upgrades, create a performance diamond, and use the suffix T (Turbo) to name it. The second half of the year, however, will focus on experience upgrades and create a regular digital iteration.