Samsung continues to fill the line with new products and today a replacement appeared in the Galaxy M13 series. The company presented the Galaxy M13, the renders of which were shown yesterday by Evan Blass and today the smartphone has already been presented.
Thus, the Galaxy M13 has a 6.6-inch IPS Infinity-V LCD screen with FullHD + resolution and an octa-core Exynos 850 processor, the same as its Galaxy A13 predecessor. It received 4 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of internal memory and a slot for microSD memory cards. The Galaxy M13 runs on the proprietary One UI Core 4.1 add-on based on Android 12.
The smartphone also received Dolby Atmos speakers, 8 megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture and triple rear camera 50 MP (f / 1.8) + 5 MP (very wide, f / 2.2) + 2 MP (depth sensor, f / 2.4). In addition, there is support for two SIM cards LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, side fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
It powers the Galaxy M13 with a 5000mAh battery with a 15W charge. The price of the smartphone has not been announced and will depend on the sales area. In Europe the price should not exceed 200 euros. However, new pricing details will soon appear as the smartphone hits the market.
Samsung Galaxy M13 Specifications
- 6.6-inch screen (2408 × 1080 pixels) FHD + LCD Infinity-V
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2.2 GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB / 128 GB storage, expandable up to 1 TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP wide angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor mounted on the side
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4G + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with fast 15W charging
Samsung recently released a press release entitled “Preparing Samsung for Innovative Growth”. In the document, the Company says what he intends to spend impressive funds in the coming years, in what areas he will pay attention, etc.
For example, over the next five years, Samsung plans to invest about $ 355 billion, mainly in the semiconductor and biopharmaceutical industries. This is about 30% more than the company has invested in the last five years.
Samsung has also focused on AI, 5G and 6G and biotechnology. More than half of that amount will be invested directly in South Korea, which Samsung calls a semiconductor superpower.